Dried Astragalus Root (Huang Qi) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries as a way to help the body fight off stress and disease. The astragalus plant originated from China and is native to the northern provinces of Yunnan and Sichuan.
Dried Astragalus Root (Huang Qi) is a plant of the legume family. Dried Astragalus Root is a herb with a long history of use in herbal medicine.
Benefits may include:
- May help with physical, emotional or mental stress
- Can help curb infections and other diseases
- May assist to lower blood sugar levels and improve your insulin sensitivity
- Can help decrease glucose toxicity
- May slow or prevent the growth of tumours
- Can assist the protection of the cardiovascular system
- May help heal wounds
- Can help treats colds and flu
- May assist with asthma
Astragalus Root Recipe
This product works great in a tea, three times a day.
When you feel a cold or the flu coming in, why not try this astragalus tea recipe?
All you need is:
10g dried astragalus root
1 red tea bag/1g red tea leaves
1. Add the root to water and bring to the boil in a saucepan. Let it boil for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove the astragalus from the water by straining it.
3. Place the tea bag in a cup and pour in the astragalus water.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.