Dried Fishwort Herb (Yu Xing Cao) is found mainly south of the Yangtze River. This herb is collected in Summer, when the stem and leaf is flourishing. As per the name, Yu Xing Cao has a fishy smell and a slightly, astringent taste.
Benefits may include:
- Can help relieve toxicity
- May assist to reduce swelling and abscesses and expel pus
- Can promote urination
- May help Leucorrhoea disease, diarrhoea and dysentery
- Contain anti-inflammatory properties
- May assist dispel bacterial diseases
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.