Dried Mulberry Leaves are extremely popular in China, Korea and Japan and are mainly used in herbal teas. Black and white mulberries are the most known out of the 10 species.
The Dried Mulberry Leaves have been used in China for over 3000 years and were traditionally used for food, paper-making, silkworms and its medicinal qualities.
Benefits may include:
- May help reduce bad cholesterol and improve blood vessel health
- Very high in calcium, fibre and iron
- Can assist with weight loss
- May help with balancing blood sugar levels
- Can help treat cold symptoms
- May help vision quality
- Can aid dizziness, dysentery, liver function and sustain youthful skin
- May help treat dark spots on the skin
- High in Vitamin A and magnesium
Soak Dried Mulberry Leaves in hot water for a half hour and apply to the face - it also helps treat dry skin. If added to a hot bath or sauna, the leaf helps to open the pores, as well as helping detoxify the body. It may also boost hair growth and makes it healthy.
The mulberry tea leaves have 25 times more calcium in comparison to milk. It has ten times the fibre of green tea and more iron than spinach. Mulberry leaf tea contains a lot of Vitamin A.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.