Green Mung Beans (Lu Dou / Luk Dou) are also known as the 'Moong Bean' or the 'Green Gram'. The small green beans have been a part of Chinese cuisine for thousands of years where they are used in both sweet and savoury dishes.
Benefits may include:
- High in potassium, fibre, magnesium and Vitamins B & C
- Low in fat and calories, can aid weight loss
- May act as an anti-inflammatory
- Can help digestive issues and sensitive stomachs
- May assist with anti-ageing and improving brain and mind function
- Can help reduce the presence of wrinkles, age spots, age lines while adding radiance to the skin
- Can be used as a natural facial scrub
- May help hair look shiny to maintain scalp health
- Can assist to increase the digestive and metabolic rate of the body, helping control cholesterol which benefits those suffering from heart disease
Mung beans, native to Asia, Europe and the US, are used for a variety of purposes. They are extremely popular in India where they are used to make Dahl.
Eating Green Mung Beans are ideal for vegan, vegetarian and flexitarian diets.
They are high in potassium, fibre, magnesium, and B vitamins, and they are also a good source of vitamin C.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.