Use 'WELCOME15' at Checkout for 15% Off First Order 🎉
Dried Snow Fungus (Tremella Mushroom) is very popular in East Asia, and its popularity is starting to spread around the globe.
The Tremella Mushroom has many different names such as; silver ear, snow ear and white jelly mushroom.
Benefits may include:
- May help to beautify the skin
- Can assist with lowering blood glucose and cholesterol
- May be used to protect against radiation
- Can help boost the body's antioxidant levels
- May assist the treatment of asthma, dry cough and heat in the lungs
- High in Vitamin D
- Contains 18 kinds of amino acids
- May help benefit the skin and enhance 'beauty'
- Can assist in nourishing the lung, stomach, kidney, strengthen bones and maintain ideal weight
Dried Snow Fungus is extremely popular in Chinese cuisine for it's healing properties and is known to beautify the skin. It is widely used in Asia as a Qi and immune tonic.
Studies have proven that tremella is rich in protein, carbohydrates and fats. As well as crude fibre and a variety of salts and vitamins - which contain 18 kinds of amino acids.
Tremella Mushroom contains the highest level of the natural whole food form of Vitamin D among known food sources.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.