Dried Ginger Root (Gan Jiang) is among the healthiest spices on the planet. Ginger also has a long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. Ginger can be used fresh, dried, powdered or as an oil or juice.
Dried Ginger Root (Gan Jiang) has been used for centuries as a condiment in many Asian cultures, imparting a tangy and pungent taste to food. Ginger also has a long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. Dried Ginger Root possesses many therapeutic properties.
Benefits may include:
- May help reduce nausea and help fight the common cold
- Can act as an anti-inflammatory
- Loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds, which may benefit the body, brain and stomach digestion
- High mineral content (good source of potassium, magnesium, copper and vitamin B6
- May aid reducing muscle pains and soreness
- Can assist in reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis
- May lower blood sugar levels and improve heart disease factors
- Can help fight infection, lower cholesterol, improve brain function in the elderly
- May be effective against menstrual pain
Ginger has been used as sea sickness remedy for many years and now can be used to treat morning sickness. It may also relieve nausea and vomiting after surgery, and in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.