Dried Kudzu Root (Ge Gen)'s root, flower and leaves are used to make Traditional Chinese Medicine. It has been used since at least 200 BC. As early as 600 AD, it was used to treat alcoholism.
Benefits may include:
- Can help treat alcoholism and reduce symptoms of a hangover
- May assist headache, upset stomach, dizziness and vomiting
- Can assist heart and circulatory problems, including high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat and chest pain
- May help the common cold, hay fever, flu and swine flu
- Can help skin problems, including allergic skin rash, itchiness and psoriasis
- May address muscle pain, measles, dysentery, stomach pain and diarrhoea
Dried Kudzu Root (Ge Gen) is found to be high in isoflavones, as well as isoflavone glycosides, such as daidzin and puerarin. Depending on growing conditions, the total isoflavone content varies from 1.77 to an impressive 12.0%, with puerarin in the highest concentration, followed by daidzin and daidzein.
Dried Kudzu Root (Ge Gen) is a great supporting ingredient for treating an array of symptoms to benefit overall health and wellbeing.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.