Dried Lotus Leaf is part of the lotus flower, which is sacred in many Asian countries. However, the leaf is extremely diverse.
The leaves are often used in teas and have many health benefits. This product comes shredded and not as whole leaves.
Benefits may include:
- May help lower cholesterol to block the absorption of fats
- Can assist with lowering blood sugar levels
- May help fatty liver disease
- Can help detoxing the blood and may help lower risk of disease
- May assist with premature ejaculation and heavy periods
- Can help get rid of heat rash while cooling the internal organs
- Full of antioxidants, which may increase blood flow to the heart and lower blood pressure
- May assist with weight loss and boost metabolism
- Can act as an anti-inflammatory
- May help athlete's foot
- Can promote healthy liver functions
- May assist with internal bleeding
- Can help to expel mucus and cold symptoms
One of the most common ways to use the leaf in China is for packaging and wrapping up food. This dried version is extremely effective in teas. Why don't you try simply brewing the leaves in boiling water and enjoying a nice cup of tea? Click here for recipe ideas.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.