Dried Perilla Leaf (Zi Su Ye) is found all across China, and are harvested in Summer when foils are thriving and inflorescence begins to sprout. Zi Su Ye is fragrant in smell, with a slight pungent taste.
Benefits may include:
- May help to disperse cold
- Can promote the movement of spleen and stomach QI
- May improve lung function and expanding the chest
- Can assist to alleviate morning sickness
- May help alleviate seafood poisoning
- Can help to detoxify any type of allergy
Dried Perilla Leaf (Zi Su Ye) can also be eaten as a food. It is used as a key ingredient in dishes such as Marinated Perilla Leaves or Kkaennip-jeon (Pan-fried perilla leaves with fillings) (recipe coming soon)!
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.