Dried Raspberry Fruit (Fu Pen Zi) is a subspecies of goldenleaf raspberry native to China. It is similar in appearance to the traditional raspberry plant, often reaching a height of up to 7 feet with green, spade-shaped leaves and thin brown stems. The fruits are used in herbal preparations and are cleaned, then dried before use.
Benefits may include:
- May help to tonify and stabilise the kidneys to preserve vital energy
- Can assist to treat cases of liver and kidney deficiency
- High in carbohydrates and vitamin C
- May promote visual acuity and clear burred vision
- Can treat a variety of urogenital conditions, ranging from enuresis and frequent urination to impotence
Dried Raspberry Fruit (Fu Pen ZI) are known for their antioxidant and high vitamin C content. Fu Pen Zi contain protective properties., and the leaves are beneficial in helping heal wounds and varicose veins.
There's nothing more satisfying than a cool drink on a hot, summer's day. A Dried Raspberry Fruit smoothie is guaranteed to hit the spot with ultimate satisfaction (recipe coming soon)!
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.