Dried Saffron/Safflower, (Hong Hua) is a herb used for both its medicinal properties, as well as cooking.
Benefits may include:
- Can assist with chest pain
- May be able to relieve skin eruptions
- Can promote the movement of stagnant QI in the abdomen
- May aid pain relief
- Can assist to restore a regular menstrual cycle
- May aid swelling joints of difficulty moving the limbs
- Can help invigorate the circulation of blood to improve mobility
- May improve blood circulation
The use of the flower and the oil of the seed is wide spread and is especially popular in many Asian dishes. Safflower seed oil, in particular, is increasing in popularity, as its health benefits become more well known.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.