Dried Glehnia Root (Bei Sha Shen) are plants that belong to the 'Tonic herbs for Yin deficiency' category and are cool in nature. This taste is bitter, sweet and has antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
Benefits may include:
- Can help promote urination or bowel movements
- May assist with detoxifying the body
- Can assist the stomach and lung function
- May help the respiratory system
- Can help nourish the body and QI
- May assist to nourish yin
Dried Glehnia Root (Bei Sha Shen) are mainly cooked in boiling water to make tea or a delicious soup.
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.