Dried Szechuan Lovage Rhizome (Chuan Xiong) is the root of the lovage plant which can grow between 40 to 60cm high. This is widely used in Chinese herbal formulas, and flowers appear in July through August, with young fruits beginning to grow between September through October.
Benefits may include:
- May help nourish the blood
- Can help regulate menstruation
- May assist with headache, stuffy and runny nose
- Can aid hoarse voice, strong fever, body ache and profuse sputum
- May reduce cholesterol levels
- Can activate blood circulation and expel wind to alleviate pain
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Dried Szechuan Lovage Rhizome (Chaun Xiong) can be infused with boiling water to make a functional herbal tea, or delicious soup!
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.