Wheat Berry is also known as Fu Xiao Mai or shrivelled wheat. It is a grain that includes the entire wheat kernel except for the hull. This grain is a brown/tan colour and can be milled or boiled. It is not processed so it retains its nutritional values including fibre.
Benefits may include:
- Incredibly low in calories
- May help you feel fuller for longer, limiting cravings or overeating
- Can assist stability of blood sugar levels
- Contains essential healthy fats and proteins
- May help control cholesterol levels in the blood and decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, magnesium
Wheat Berry is a grain that includes the entire wheat kernels except for the hull. Just like most grains, the wheat berry is very nutritious. It can be milled or boiled and can be used in salads, baked goods and as a side dish (recipes coming soon)!
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.