Dried Seaweed (Hai Zao), although mainly grown in China, this is extremely popular in Japan, with common names used such as nori, arame, dulse, kombu and wakame. In addition to its culinary uses, seaweed is an important medicinal product and has salty/cold properties.
Benefits may include:
- High in Vitamin B, iodine, copper, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium and zinc.
- Can help treat skin and glandular conditions such as iodine deficiency
- May assist with bronchitis and coughs
- Can aid the blood cells to coagulate
- Dishes that use Hai Zao include many soups and salads
Dried Seaweed (Hai Zao) has a high content of Vitamin B, iodine, copper, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium and zinc. Dried seaweed is an important medicinal product, and is a key ingredient in a delicious, Seaweed Salad (recipe coming soon)!
Vita Herbal Nutrition
All our products are grown without the use of pesticides or sulphur. They are grown at the place of origin, harvested at the correct time – according to classical methods to ensure originality.
We want everyone to benefit from our nutritional products which are all 100% natural and inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health.
Our products have been expertly chosen for you to help you look and feel better – in a natural and effective way.